Thursday, April 06, 2006

No more classes for me

“It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.” - Laura Ingalls Wilder

I like when people post on here :) Keep it up. It's so amazing to know that you are all thinking and praying for me.
Today was really nice. I've accomplished so much in the last little while schoolwise. Only one more assignment! my friend Sarah & I are going to work on it tomorrow, so hopefully by this time tomorrow, all that will be left is exams... Can't wait!
After school, I took the bus to meet Niki at Meadowlands. It was great hanging out at her place! Lots of space and no housemates haha. I completed 2 more scrapbook pages, and started another. It's a lot easier to work on it, when there's someone else to do it with. Niki's cookbook is so fun! I'm gonna want to use it ;) And it's really awesome to have a girl friend who doesn't live too far, just a couple bus rides away :D And she made us chicken & bacon and lots of other stuff wraps, so delicious! I love when other people make me food haha, but don't worry I'm willing to cook too, I'm making Josh dinner on Friday after my daytime shift (which i'm excited about, more hours for me!) Ok going to sleep now! MUAH


No comments: