Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My new freedom, ahem... car

I like not having to leave for work over an hour before my shift starts, not having to wait for Josh to be done what he's doing to get places, being able to make plans with people without depending on other people, the lack of bus rides, the long walks with way too much to carry, the ease of grocery shopping.

So far I'm enjoying it, haven't really felt the repercussions of the cost yet (I'm sure that's still to come) It's strange not spending drives home with Josh, I miss that, but I'm sure it's a good thing (those good things never come easy) and makes it easier for him to get to sleep (even when we stay at Niki's too late).

I hope this ends up being as worth it as I think it is. I think it will be helpful and enjoyable, I may have to watch my pennies a bit closer, but I think it will be worthwhile.

1 comment:

Niki Devereaux said...

Just thought I'd drop by, see if you added anything *glances around* nope. ;) I miss your posts! Looking forward to lunch on Wednesday!! :)
Love Niki