Thursday, December 07, 2006
oops looks like i skipped november
But anyways.... I'm thinking maybe of getting back in the habit of this thing in january (ah so many resolutions to make, and so much work to keep them....i'm not very good at keeping up, but i can try can't I?) So my translation exam is in an hour and 40 minutes, and I am blogging for the first time in over a month (can you say procrastination? that makes me want to make a song to the tune of suffocation or delegation, maybe i will while preparing for another exam) I wrote my russian exam this morning at 9, it went alright, a couple tricky things, but I think all in all I did well, it only took me an hour! Since then I've been sitting on facebook at the library haha, talked with Andrew & Tijanna about the exam. Went to eat some teriyaki mmm. And to be honest I have been studying, i read all the chapters that the exam is on. But 60 percent of it is a text i haven't yet seen, so no studying will be able to help me. And I am so bored. I don't think I have ever studied this much straight. (straight doesn't count minor email checking breaks) The snow on Monday made me so happy. I smiled for like 3 days without stopping. we could make it 4, but wait til my exam is over. I'm ready for christmas goodness, most wonderful time of the year hands down. But I have to start my christmas shopping soon! Ok anyways, I'm going to read a bit more, and then head over to IWC to write like mad. hopefully someone still checks this :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I do, I do! (read it, that is)
Hope both exams went well and weren't too painful. I'll e-mail you soon w/ my schedule, see you soon!
:) niki
Post a Comment