Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Still going

Well I thought I wasn't going to be able to post what with my internet not working all afternoon, but somehow I fixed it, and now I can. I'm getting so excited about the florida keys, two more days til sunshine and swimming all day long. That's all I want to do just hang out in the ocean, do some snorkeling and wave jumping of course, maybe spend some time on the beach and get a tan... I'm sure there'll be other stuff to do, but I want water. I miss water a lot when I don't get to swim, you would think as a lifeguard there would be ample swimming opportunities, but really there isn't. Wednesdays are the only day I can take a few minutes and enjoy the pool after Jeff & I have finished adult lessons at 9:15, but by this time we're tired and want to go home so we don't stay too long. I have everything all set for underwater adventures, I just have to clean the camera case and we're good to go.
In other news, i have a slough (i'm not sure if that's the correct spelling for the meaning i want, phonetically [sluw]) of new years resolutions and I am actually doing well to keep a lot of them. I want to be all wonderful and prepared to be a beautiful loving wife, so I have to shape up in some areas where before I just let loose because it was just for myself. But making myself a better person for someone else is much more fun :) and Josh will appreciate that I attempt to cook and clean and take care of myself. So hopefully i do keep it up, so that I am the best wife ever, because that's my goal. Only 7 months and a bit to go! Go ahead, get excited.

3 comments:

prairie spirit said...

Awwww, I love you Laura!!

Anonymous said...

Al and I bought you a great birthday prez which will aid you in becoming the bestest wife you can be!!!!
I love you!

prairie spirit said...

As are the Marfleets one of mine :)