I can't really believe it's been almost a month since I posted. Breanne has posted twice since I last posted, very strange.
Life may be flying by a little too fast, but I feel like I'm doing less. I'm wishing my life away slightly I admit, but I just want to get started and not live in one room but an entire home (whether it be a small 1 bedroom apartment or a whole house) I want my own kitchen and living room. My space...our space (can't leave out all the car parts now can I?) I don't want to settle because this doesn't feel like home. All my belongings are in boxes. I wish I could keep my job when I move. But maybe I'll enjoy having nothing to do (not likely). There's so much to do, but I ignore it and am bored. I wish we were made to be happy all the time, these trial things are no fun. I'm sick of suffering and being upset. I just want to be 3 years old watching sesame street and eating cheerios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"You're gonna miss this" - Trace Adkins ... would be a good song for you to listen to.
I can only imagine that you want to get married 'and get started', but never forget that the journey of getting 'there' is where the most amount of growing, laughing, stretching comes. You wouldn't be able to be where you are today (or where you will be on September 27), if it wasn't for the in-betweens.
The chorus of the song is:
You're going to miss this
You're going to want this back
You're going to wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're going to miss this
---
I love you Laura!
niki's right, that trace adkins song IS great...but I hear you about wanting to be 3 and watching sesame street..this grown up stuff is no fun sometimes :S
i take it you still have hope for me eh? hehehe
Post a Comment