This week I thought I'd do a bit of a photo blog, since we had several really cute pics and I still haven't made a facebook album or otherwise. Bear with me because I'm not used to formatting pictures.
For your viewing pleasure:
 |
| Evelyn's First Halloween |
 |
| Josh wouldn't let me buy a costume for Evey (I had my eyes on a hotdog one from Old Navy) so I decided to make one instead. I found a cute mommy & baby idea on Martha Stewart's website, and it was easy to put together to boot. I'm the web & Evelyn is the spider (and Josh promises that he will dress up once she starts trick or treating). Unfortunately we didn't get too many trick or treaters (7 plus an old man who dressed up his dog.... I guess I should have had dog treats lol, because our neighbours' dog also came to the door with a costume); we had fun at home anyways, and now we have lots of candy to munch on ;) |
 |
| Daddy & a Happy Spider |
 |
| In the Big Bath Tub (much more space to splash around) |
 |
With Daddy all dressed up
There's also a cute picture of her wearing his
beret & tie, but I have to check with
him if I'm allowed to put that online;
the army usually has rules
about such things
|
 |
Enjoying the scenery
Evelyn loves being outside & looking out the window is the next best thing. Often we can get her to stop crying by letting her look out at the trees and things. We made her a little chair out of a box, because she likes sitting up now, but can't yet do it alone (and those cool bumbo chairs are quite expensive for something she won't need by Christmas time) |
1 comment:
I love it!! It's a cute mommy baby costume idea. I also love that there's a cupcake on her T-shirt in the picture of her with her daddy in uniform. Too cute.
Post a Comment