Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oma & Dzia-dzia visit

Quick post today as we are in the midst of lots of renovations/yard work.  Tuesday was Pathfinder at Nic & Jo's, Wednesday Joanna & Clara came for a little visit, Evelyn is so much fun to watch with the younger girls (as opposed to with Coralie & Amalia) she's much more interactive and tries to make them laugh.  Thursday was a relaxing sort of day and Friday, Cornelia & Rick arrived.  Since then we've been very very busy starting the rough cut in the basement, finally finishing the clean up from the trees we took down, prepping the porch for painting (and today I started the painting!).  Evey's been loving time with the grandparents and wakes up at the crack of dawn to play with them.  Lots of laughing & running & chatting.  I'll skip the veggie basket this week as we haven't yet finished the latest one (because of a miscommunication on my part we missed one).  And unfortunately I haven't taken any photos since last week, but don't worry Oma's been taking lots so I will get some of hers to post for next week.  Love & Sunshine

No comments: