First time
updating my blog via blackberry, since I'm waiting at the Dr's office and there
are 10 people ahead of me (of which only 4 have arrived so maybe Ill be out of
here in an hour). The joys of Quebec health care... I had an ultrasound earlier this week (and
that is the one place where somehow they are always on time). It went very
well; I got to see baby moving a bit and s/he is the perfect size per age. Evelyn got to spend some time with Clara
& Joanna and is still talking about how she got to give the dogs
treats. She's been doing really well
with her alphabet books (her favourite is the dinosaur one filled with
difficult to pronounce gems such as huayangosaurus) luckily there's a phonetic
guide at the end! Ev can repeat each
letter after me, and traces them with her finger (this is a bit trickier now
that she wants to do it alone, but she generally moves her finger in the right
motions). I've been on a reading frenzy
(since finishing le comte de monte cristo in the fall I've read lotr, safe
haven, still Alice, amazonia) and am taking a bit of a break from impossible to
put down books to have time for organizing post christmas :). It has been
wonderful to actually have some time to read more than a magazine though. Josh (mr fix anything) repaired the free
plasma tv we picked up a week or so ago (cost us about 70$ in parts) and we
treated ourselves to a nice (on clearance!) Tv stand and it really neatens up
our living room. Plus we've relocated
some of Evey's toys in anticipation of the big move when the play/guest room is
complete...we're aiming for 3 weeks from now when we'll have enough guests to
warrant an extra space :D. Well that's
all from me this week... I'll upload when I have wifi (and maybe add
pics...we'll see) <3 font="">3>
 |
| Helping Mommy bake fudge tea cake |
 |
| Storytime with Daddy |
 |
| Our new TV |
No comments:
Post a Comment