I'm pleased to say that we have all survived Josh's return to work after 5 months. I had a really great week with the girls (and ok, maybe it helped that we all came down with a cold so Nat slept a lot and Evelyn wasn't quite her energetic self), but I felt really good and was able to get some things on my to-do list accomplished and Josh was impressed that I even made his lunches.
We had a quiet anniversary evening that included reminiscing over pictures and eating baguette with cheese & pate.Our weekends have been busy. Evelyn started her Karibou class which is a little gym class. This week she was the fastest runner in the class! We had a picnic in the park, went for a hike, had a nice walk/playground time/snack with Oksana & Lincoln (he's 2 months old and the same size as Nathalie), attended the Governor General's Fall Celebration and had lunch in the city at the revolving restaurant, and finally went apple picking with some friends. Evelyn got to ride a 'cow train' and feed animals and she ate lots of apples; Nathalie mostly just enjoyed the sunshine riding in her carrier.
| Hiking (and eating Korean snacks!) |
| Deciding what to eat first |
| I think Nathalie likes the restaurant |
| Pretending to be a Van Doo & Batisse (their mascot) |
| Touring the Governnor General's Residence |
| Quite a lovely view |
| Meeting the real Batisse |
| Trying a military obstacle course - can fit under when she's supposed to go over :D |
| Lovely day for a carriage ride... |
| Riding the cow train |
| The best of friends |
| Enjoying some spoils |
| Jolly jumping outside! |

No comments:
Post a Comment